The Latest Greatest Tool
Jonathan Leger just launched a new MEGA content tool that I have been using and love! It found me a valuable new keyword in a niche I work in and wrote me an article, with a graphic and a video that I was just able to edit and then publish straight onto a blog.
What Jon has done is basically taken all of the best content tools, made them better and put them all into one MEGA tool. But he didn’t stop there! He also added some new tools that combined make the best content tool ever made in my opinion!
In a hurry? Just click this link to watch it IN ACTION, right now:
Listen, we all know the old saying, “content is king.” If you’ve been around the Internet Marketing space for very long, you know it’s true.
You need good content, and lots of it, if you want to get anywhere online. Up until now the problem has been GETTING that content.
– You can pay for it, but that gets expensive and most paid writers aren’t experts in your niche
– You can write it yourself, but you have other things to do than to sit around writing all day!
– You can copy it from other sources, but that’s … a crime! … and Google frowns on it too.
Jon’s new tool basically cuts out the challenges and makes it much easier to get quality content in any niche.
Well, this new product currently has FIVE different tools within it:
1. A research tool that helps you to quickly and easily filter through the garbage to find quality content that you can use to create awesome, research based content.
2. A Rewriting tool that helps you to rewrite killer articles in a SNAP! Seriously, I’m talking less than a couple minutes.
3. A spinning tool that allows you to take any article and generate unique versions of it. NO, spinning is not dead. As a matter of fact, spinning is alive and well to those who know how to use it. This tool is brain-dead simple so you WILL know how to use it.
4. A template article tool that provides LOADS of awesome templates you can use to QUICKLY create an article in any niche based on proven templates that people love.
5. A formatted article editor that allows you to create styled articles in a snap.
This mega-tool also allows you to automatically post your new articles directly to your WordPress blog!
Don’t want to produce the content yourself? No problem.
This tool comes pre-loaded with more than 100,000 articles in 182 different categories and sub-categories that you can do with as you please and claim as author!
It is also integrated with ArticleBuilder.net which produces an unlimited number of super-spun articles on LOADS of different topics.
Pretty awesome, huh?!
If you’re as excited as I am about this new mega-tool, then I know you’re wondering how you can get it. Well, you can get it right now by clicking here.
Get this amazing content tool. You’ll be glad you did.
It’s The Future
Still on the fence? You can see TextSuite operating on the sales page. Since buying this tool, I have created 14 projects in different areas (or niches) with an average of 4 articles in each, many of which I have posted to various web sites and blogs. The posted articles mostly contain at least one video and several pictures and TextSuite found these for me and inserted them into the articles. It also has a “trending” section where the latest searches and trends can be picked up. I used this to create a new article on cell phone technology on the moon. It took a couple of minutes. Read it now:
“ET call home”. Do you remember that phrase from the the 80s film ET? Maybe you are too young to remember but a young extra terrestrial (ET) was left behind on earth when his spaceship had to leave in an emergency. He cobbled together a galactic telephone to call the ship to come back and pick him up.
Well now, science has caught up with science fiction and the next lot of astronauts on the moon will be able to call home from a cell phone using a cell phone tower on the moon.
A German company Called Part-Time Scientists (PTScientists), plans to place an unmanned lander and rover near the landing site of Apollo 17 in late 2018. This will erect the first lunar cell phone tower to communicate with Earth. That means an astronaut walking on the moon could use a smartphone to call home.
Science fiction often leads the way, for science to follow. But of course, science often provides the spur for the fiction writer to develop an idea whose time has not yet come. What next?
Do You Want To Be Able To Do This?
If you want to be able to research articles, rewrite PLR, write on trending topics AND easily add videos and graphics to your articles, then you need TextSuite.